Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! You can place a direct wholesale order with certain sellers on myhairtoo.shop.
To place an order:
- Please register an account at https://myhairtoo.shop/my-account/
- Select the seller’s Wholesale Order product listing from the Shop page – https://myhairtoo.shop/shop/
- Proceed to checkout and place the order, the amount of the order will state $/£/¥/€0.00. You will not be charged.
- Once the order is received, a member of our Support team will contact you to provide the seller’s Wholesale Price list, finalize your order and confirm:
- order amount
- product selection and quantities
- taxes (if applicable),
- shipping costs; and
- collect payment.
Minimum order amounts and quantities vary by seller. The Wholesale order product listing will specify the minimum order amount and/or quantities.
The good news is if you want to order products from multiple sellers, once you place your order, you can then order products from a different seller as soon as your previous order is placed. Please note that each order will include its own shipping fee and/or applicable taxes.
Payments & Orders FAQs
Yes, you will receive a confirmation and summary of your order to the email provided in the order transaction.
An order email confirmation is sent to your email address with tracking information.
Your order may be rejected/declined for one or all of the following reasons:
- Payment is not accepted due to incorrect or false information provided during the order transaction.
- The payment type is not authorized by Stripe or banking institution.
- The billing address is not consistent with the credit card address.
With Stripe and Google Pay , we accept all valid major credit cards and debit cards.
Buy Now, Pay Later with Paybright. Available for Canadian residents, you can:
- “Pay in 4” interest-free biweekly payments for smaller purchases (minimum purchase of $50); or
- “Pay Monthly” monthly payment plans over 6 to 60 months for larger purchases (minimum purchase of $300).
Buy Now, Pay Later for US Residents – coming soon!
Depending on the destination of the shipment, some countries will charge customs fees (duties and taxes). The amount of duties and taxes for an order will depend on the value of the item and the purpose of the shipment.
If customs fees apply, you will be advised there may be charges or the estimated charges that includes any estimated duties and/or taxes at the time of delivery.
Returns And Cancellations FAQs
As all sales are final, we do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the product and the defect within 5 calendar days of receiving your order.
At MyHairToo we strive for 100% customer satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with the order you received, we would like to hear from you. Please contact us at email@example.com.
If there is any damage to your order on delivery, please contact us immediately from day you receive the package at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What do I do if I never received my order?
If you never received your order within 2 business days after the estimated delivery time, please contact us at email@example.com for instructions. Please note MyHairToo is not responsible for lost, stolen or missing packages.